Long Distance Communication
Everyone can communicate on a deeper level with his or her animals. Once you start trusting yourself, the rest comes quickly. Practice really does make it easier and perfect.
Through long distance communication I help to solve problems. Does your cat mark? Maybe she’s trying to tell you something? Does your dog appear to be depressed? Does he refuse to play or do agility like he used to? Does your horse brace his mouth and resist your hands? Is that a playful buck or a serious buck?
I love talking on the phone, especially when I’m unraveling mysteries. I also help with end of life readings. When is it time to let your family member go?
People send me photos of their animals where I can clearly see their eyes. We make an appointment and then the fun begins…
Questions for dogs and cats to get the conversation rolling:
- How does my animal’s body feel, does anything hurt?
- What are his/her favorite things to do?
- What are his/her least favorite things to do?
- Are you happy with your food?
- If there anything you need?
- Do you have a message or advice for me?
- Do you like your kennel, pet sitter, trainer, walker, groomer…?
- Is my animal ready to pass over?
- Does my animal want a friend
Questions for your horse:
- Are you in pain?
- How does your saddle, shoes, bit…fit?
- How is your neck, shoulders, back, hips, hocks…?
- Do you like your job?
- Do you have any advice for me in the way that I ride, train etc.?
- Do you like your stall mate?
- What can I do to make your life easier
Please email Cindy with dates and times that work best for long distance animal communication session for you.
Please be aware that Cindy lives EST zone.